All the staff at Paradise Transfers wishes a Happy Father's Day to all Dads around the world, specially to our friends and customers! As part of our commemoration, here we include something for them! Please scroll down!
Happy Father's Day!
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
he wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
He called it ... Dad
- Author Unknown
Father's Day Recipe
Breakfast Recipe For Father's Day Cheese & Pepper Omelet
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Yellow Pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 Egg Whites
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Salsa (thick and chunky)
- Take a large nonstick skillet and grease it with oil.
- Add green pepper, yellow pepper, and onion. Sauté and cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Once the onion gets cooked, remove the mixture from the skillet and set aside.
- Whisk together whole eggs and egg whites, along with ¼ cup water.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet, cover and cook for 6 minutes.
- Top half of the omelet with pepper mixture and cheese.
- Carefully, with the help of a spatula, fold the omelet in half, covering the filling.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with salsa and serve hot.
You can also invite him to a nice restaurant :) In that case Paradise Transfers will gladly take you wherever you need to go in the Cancun and Mayan Riviera area. We Suggest a nice restaurant in the Tulum Area, where you can find almost any kind of cuisine and in a beautiful surrounding like the beach or nearby jungle.
Happy Father's Day!!